Other ways of giving  

If you wish to donate by Standing Order, download the form here.

Complete and return to:
Administrator, Bridge the Gap, c/o TaxAid, Room 304, The Print rooms, 164-180 Union Street, London SE1 0LH.

Cheques payable to “Bridge the Gap” are also welcome to be sent to this address. Download a Gift Aid form here.

Supporting the Tax Advice Charities
TA logo
TH logo

The tax profession’s safety net for people in crisis with their tax